Tuesday 24 April 2012

Just The Way You Are Akhawat

Damn, I miss it...
The time when you looked so beautiful,
When, the cover you wear was long enough,
When your words were carefully spoken,
When your dress was so modest,
While in the real arena you were such a
Ferocious lioness, a real mujahidah,
I love that time, I love you just the way you are.

Wanita dirimu penghias dunia sebaik-baik perhiasan wanita mujahidah seperti dirimu

Damn, I miss it...
When you are not trying to look beautiful, you are,
When you quickly put your cover down when the winds blew it hard,
When you take another route just to avoid the opposite group,
I miss to see that calm sweet face,
I miss it when your face saddened by the reminders of God,
And I love you just the way you are.


Dirimu menjaga diriku pon terjaga, terima kasih kerana menjauhkan aku daripada kemurkaan Allah!!!
Damn, I miss it...
When I tried to steal a look at your face,
I see tears rolling out with your hands up,
praying,
When you deviate the gorgeous grey eyes away the moment yours met mine,
When you take no single glance at me when we pass by each other,
I love the way you talk to me, such composure and grace,
I love that time, I love you just the way you are.
Moga dirimu terus istiqamah menjadi muslimah solehah kerana dirimu lebih baik daripada 1000 lelaki soleh


I really want you to be my company in this perilous journey,
I really want you to be at my side,
sharing love and care,
I really want you to be the mother of my children,
I really want you to be my guidance to His Love,
Even death cannot do us apart, because we will
reunited in God's Glorious Gardens. InsyaAllah...

Aku menasihatimu supaya kamu bisa menjadi teman pendampingku melalui liku2 dunia mencapai rahmat Allah kelak

But girl, please! I really love you just the way
you are at that time,
The time when you looked so beautiful,
When I saw you at that time,
There's not a thing that I would change,
Cause you are amazing, just the way you are,
The way of a Muslimah.
Jagalah auratmu dengan sempurna kerana jiwa ini sakit memandangnya!!!

Sources: Barakah Ilmu 19th Edition of Persatuan Mahasiswa/i Perubatan Unisza
Credit to kolumnis: FAM




3 comments:

  1. proud with u naqib =)...teruskan memberi, jadilah seperti pokok yg berbuah ranum, walaupon dibaling batu atau dipukul, tp dia membalas dengan mengugurkan buah2 yg segar kpd mereka...may Allah guide u always my dear friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq Dr Nashrul......InsyaAllah......

    ReplyDelete
  3. tq Dr Nashrul......InsyaAllah......

    ReplyDelete